Crest Exteriors does so much more than just putting your apartment roof, condo roof, townhouse roof or duplex roof back into top shape. We work with precision and speed, keep you informed the whole way through, help with insurance reimbursement, and make the property better than it was in the first place. Whether the situation demands expertise in multi-family roofing, townhouse roof repair, apartment roof repair, or anything else, Crest Exteriors has the team to tackle the job. Why choose an “apartment roofing company” when Crest does it all?
Why Crest Exteriors for Multi-Family?
- Integrity before profit. Our reputation is built just like our multi-family roofs and exteriors; with no compromise on integrity or quality over cost—and we get the job done right the first time.
- As a master commercial roofing company, we can offer premium warranties that many other roofing companies are not able to provide.
- Crest Exteriors takes utilizes the latest technology platforms such as Xactimate to provide quick, accurate and detailed estimates, and Eagle View to provide aerial photography and assessments.
- Our management team has over 15 years’ experience in the roofing and insurance industries.
- The Crest Exteriors team of contractors are experts in all types of roofing systems and roofing repairs—there is nothing our team can’t handle.
- Our reputation for quality workmanship, attention to detail backed by exceptional customer service speaks for itself—we are proud to consistently receive four and five-star reviews from our happy customers!
Multi-Family Roofing Key Service Areas
Roof Maintenance Program
How can you be sure that your roofing investment is fully protected when costly, unexpected problems come up? Even newer roofs require routine maintenance to keep them in good shape and extend their useful lives. Many kinds of roof damage are “invisible” until it’s too late. Cracked pipes, weak shingles, ice dams, non-functional gutters, pest damage and faulty flashing are just a few of the common roofing problems that can remain hidden for years.
What does that mean for your condo roof, apartment roof, townhouse roof, or multi-family roofing situation? It means that wood, walls, insulation and other components of your home’s protection system could be decaying right now, without showing any outward signs of trouble.
The National Roofing Contractors Association recommends two roof inspections per year. And remember that some warranties require regular maintenance to stay in force. The good news is that your warranty covers material performance and workmanship during installation. The even better news is that the Crest Exteriors maintenance program takes all the headaches and hassles out of managing the timing of regular maintenance on your roof.
Strategic Planning and Project Management Services:
Our top-rated estimators work closely with trade contractors so that budget estimates are accurate and easy to understand. Every job site has a full-time, on-property project manager who takes care of every detail, like making sure materials and workmanship are of the highest quality.
The entire Crest Exteriors team works as one. Team members stick to the schedule to minimize downtime, delays and total cost. That’s just one reason the team works with a rolling, weekly schedule and coordinates time milestones with each work crew.
Strategic planning and total project management services on every job are a key part of the Crest difference.
Crest Exteriors Builds Understanding
We understand that a multi-family project doesn’t just affect one household, it spans many. The Crest Exteriors team fully understands resident impact and aims to keep any inconvenience or change to the residents’ day-to-day to a minimum throughout the project. That’s why we put an onsite project manager at every multi-family job location who will liaise between property management and the residents to provide complete customer support and ensure ongoing resident satisfaction and address any concerns if they arise.
At Crest Exteriors, we pride ourselves on our highly skilled roofing work, but we also build “understanding” into our way of doing business. Our ability to place residents’ needs and concerns at the top of the list, pay close attention to detail, provide weekly updates on all jobs, utilize the latest technologies and our passion for quality workmanship, sets us apart.
When it comes to apartment roof repair, townhouse roof repair, multi-family roofing, duplex roof work, or condominium roof jobs, Crest Exteriors is ready to work.